We hold many activities and help organise a range of training courses to benefit your online business. We supply information about other events which could help you.
BBT user meetings for 2016:
- Tues 19 April, Ebony Mountain strategies & The Ebony hill Lodge, Glasbury - also AGM
- Tues 21 Summer, Cradoc Club, Brecon
- Tues twentieth Sept, The White Home Nation Inn, Sennybridge
- Tues fifteenth Nov, The Bear Resort, Crickhowell
- Meetings begin at 10.30 prompt, with arrival from 10am
BBT personal nights
Tues seventeenth March at Theatr Brycheiniog, Brecon, 6-8pm
Training Possibilities- Brecon Beacons National Park Ambassador training:
Sense of Place- Thurs 25th February
Park within Heart –Tues 8th March
customer service (World Host)- Tues 15th March
Once you know of any tourism business that is not an Ambassador and want to reserve a place please tell them to make contact with us.
Be cautious about the Best of the Beacons Bus trips Spring 2016.
After a fruitful minibus trip of this Black hill organized with Carms Tourism Association, we've organized more familiarisation trips to know about distinct aspects of the Brecon Beacons. Vacation will likely be via minibus because of the possiblity to escape and explore, lunch included.
- Wed 9th March, western for the Park Familirisation-Dolaucothi Gold Mines and Dinefwr Park with National Trust tour guides
- Thurs 10th March, Explore The Eastern region of the nationwide Park with Kevin Walker