From Kiama to Durass, charming villages nested on shores by crystal-clear seas. Take pleasure in the beaches, the remarkable escarpment and lush bushlands associated with the South Coast of New South Wales..
Things to Do
Get whale seeing, along with good gourmet food, galleries, classic shops, fishing, sailing and the watersports associated with South Coast. See a map of coast New South Wales Coast Map.
Places to check out: Shellharbour, Gerringong, Gerroa, Jamberoo, Kiama and Wollongong.
Illawarra Activities To Do
- Shellharbour - The Farm surfspot in Killalea State Park is celebrated. Enclosed by three gorgeous normal reserves, it is worth exploring.
- Jamberoo Park - a great outing for the entire family.
- Minnamurra Rainforest.
- Gerringong and Gerroa beaches.
Shoalhaven Things to Do
See more about Shoalhaven NSW - Shoalhaven locations.
- Seven mile coastline - great for fishing, swimming and browsing and long idle coastal walks.
- Jervis Bay - famous for pristine white sandy beaches and dolphins.
- Nowra - near Kangaroo Valley.
- Milton, Ulladulla, Mollymook, Narrawallee, Burrill Lake and Lake Tabourie - seaside towns.
- Murramang and Moreton Nationwide Parks.
Southern Coast Tourist Destinations Map
Map showing the Southern Coast area of NSW, as well as South Coast nationwide Parks, towns and tourist destinations, including Ulladulla, Kiama, Nowra, Bomaderry, Goulburn, Batesman Bay and Braidwood areas. Understand Map of the NSW Southern Coast.
Other areas interesting: Coolangatta, Culburra, Huskisson, Nowra, Illawarra, Wollongong, Shellharbour, Jambaroo, Minnamurra Rainforest, Shoalhaven, Jervis Bay, Nowra, Berry, Historic, Milton, Ulladulla, Mollymook, Narrawallee, Burrill Lake and Lake Tabourie from the Australian Coast.
Map regarding the Southern Coast of brand new Southern Wales>
Surrounding Brand New Southern Wales Regions
Towards the West, the Southern Highlands - See south Highlands Map, NSW more info on the Southern Highlands.
NSW Region Map - Southern Coast